Don’t let the pandemic harm your students more. Implement new strategies to bolster learning and mental health.
The COVID-19 pandemic is diminishing students’ opportunities to learn and eroding their mental health. With the end of the school year approaching quickly, it is urgent to take new steps to get them back on track.
To help you accomplish this goal, we have organized a series of two webinars focusing on strategies to bolster the academic achievement and personal well-being of students:
2-Part Series: COVID-19:Strategies To Combat Learning Loss And Mental Health Challenges
Friday, March 12
1:00 PM Eastern; 12:00 PM Central; 11:00 AM Mountain; 10:00 AM Pacific
Strategies To Mitigate Student Learning Loss During The Pandemic
- Identifying students who are falling behind
- Innovative practices to mitigate student learning loss
- Target interventions
- Daily tactics to help students catch up and stay on track
3:00 PM Eastern; 2:00 PM Central; 1:00 PM Mountain; 12:00 PM Pacific
Supporting The Well-Being Of Students During A Pandemic
- Significant factors affecting students’ mental health
- Adjusting expectations during the pandemic
- Support systems you can provide to students
- Strategies to get students through the end of this school year
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].