Engage students with the right questions. Discover a tactic to activate your classroom in-person..
As students return to classrooms, educators need new strategies to shift instruction from distance learning to in-person teaching. Asking questions is one of the best methods of engaging students. By preparing effective questions and posing them vigorously, you can increase student enthusiasm and build relationships that have been inhibited by months of electronic distance.
Your class is eager to talk, answer, and interact. Students want to hear from each other and have opportunities to share their thoughts. You can tap into learners’ unprecedented hunger for communication to connect them to your curriculum like never before.
- What should your questions include?
- How can you avoid ineffective questions?
- What are the best strategies to get students’ attention?
- How should questions for the whole group, small groups, and partners differ?
- How can you encourage physiological responses?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].