A Framework For Reopening Your School During COVID-19
Getting students safely back to school will require careful attention to the science around the coronavirus. You need to understand guidelines and implement thoughtful modifications to school operations to protect teachers and students.
It is critical for you to apply proven best practices from other schools to make informed choices, avoid pitfalls, and demonstrate careful decision-making.
- What data can help determine when your school can reopen safely?
- How can you practically implement CDC guidelines?
- What is the risk of school-based activities?
- What school operations adjustments should you make?
- How should you communicate with parents, teachers, and students?
- What screening protocols are most effective?
- How should you handle a positive case of COVID-19?
- What changes to learning models are necessary?
- What are the best practices for cleaning and sanitation?
- How can you ensure student equity in transportation and technology?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].