Addressing Exceptional Student Needs During Distance Learning
Students with special needs require more attention to foster academic growth, particularly challenging outside a traditional classroom setting. During distance learning, teachers must be creative while fulfilling the legal requirement to provide a free and appropriate public education to all students.
You can implement proven strategies with distance learning that will address the requirements of individual education programs and emergency contingency plans. Adopting government guidelines and tested practices will allow you to improve outcomes and reduce liability.
- How can you maintain accountability in supporting students with special needs?
- What instructional options are most effective?
- How can you implement IEP goals and accommodations?
- What are the expectations for distance learning?
- Which team members can help ensure student success?
- What guidelines do federal and state education departments recommend?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].