Build literacy during the pandemic.Discover new strategies to adapt instruction.
You must adapt instruction to develop critical literacy skills through virtual learning. New strategies can enable you to provide students with access to literature, targeted skill-based lessons, and conferencing opportunities.
Proven strategies can enable you to transform assessments from pointless to purposeful and revise grading methodologies to accommodate the current environment.
- What are the core components of cultural literacy?
- How can you shift current practices to work in a virtual setting?
- What are the best strategies to meet student needs virtually?
- Which technology tools can help?
- How can you provide high-quality literacy instruction remotely?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].