Instill the will to learn at home. Discover new tactics to reenergize students.
Creating a home learning environment is more than just clearing off the kitchen table for students to do their work. It is one thing to have a place to learn; it is an entirely different thing to instill the will to learn.
In virtual, hybrid, home, and face-to-face school settings, you can work with parents to gain their support in creating an engaging learning environment. Through this collaboration, you can reenergize students who are starting to disconnect.
- How can you fuel excitement by making learning fun?
- What are the best tactics to implement vigor for hard work?
- How can you raise the energy of learning with brain-friendly activities?
- What obstacles should you eliminate from the learning environment?
- What tips will build intrinsic motivation?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].