Is the your institution website complete? Update web content to appeal to distributed stakeholders..
Your website must provide comprehensive information for diverse audiences—from prospective students and their families to faculty, alumni, and donors. As COVID-19 restrictions and fears persist, this digital location may be the only visit to your campus available to many potential stakeholders.
Effective college and university websites can increase conversions, strengthen institutional credibility and brand, improve user satisfaction, and save time and money. It is possible to make a few tweaks to your site content and layout to achieve remarkably better results.
- What are the top questions of students and parents?
- What is the most effective way to present content on your site?
- What do well-designed university websites look like? What are they doing right?
- How can you avoid common usability pitfalls?
- How can you create a cohesive brand without constraining creativity or identity among departments?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].