Prepare for more teaching model changes in 2021. Be ready to engage students online and in-person.
The spike in COVID-19 cases has forced many schools to return to full distance learning while President-elect Biden has expressed a priority to get students back on campuses and in classrooms during the first 100 days of his presidency. As you prepare for the new year and semester, you must ensure your curriculum and instructional strategies will work for all students in any environment.
Blended courses offer the best of both instructional delivery worlds, offering personal interactions while providing flexibility and convenience. It would be relatively easy to shift all teaching online in response to a new COVID-19 outbreak if utilizing a hybrid model.
- How can blended learning environments provide an advantage?
- What and when should you teach face-to-face?
- When should you use synchronous vs. asynchronous online activities?
- How can you facilitate an effective blended class?
- What are the best techniques to infuse collaborative learning?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].