Will you offer blended learning this year? Learn how to make a hybrid model successful.
As the academic year begins, schools have debated among in-person classes, distance learning, or a hybrid of the two. You will need a broad teaching framework that allows for any eventuality and ensures equitable treatment of students.
Blended courses offer the best of both instructional delivery worlds for faculty members who enjoy being in an actual classroom interacting personally with students while also providing flexibility and convenience. It would be relatively easy to shift all teaching online in response to a new COVID-19 outbreak if utilizing a hybrid model.
- How can blended learning environments provide an advantage?
- What and when should you teach face-to-face?
- When should you use synchronous vs. asynchronous online activities?
- How can you facilitate an effective blended class?
- What are the best techniques to infuse collaborative learning?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].