Foster work-life balance for educators. Discover strategies to reduce stress and improve results.
Entering the new semester, educators are experiencing previously unseen levels of occupational stress. Even before the global COVID-19 pandemic, faculty members struggled to maintain a work-life balance due to the demands of:
- High teaching loads, including planning, student assessment, and curriculum creation
- Grant applications and funding management
- Research, publications, and conference presentations
- Department, committee, and school obligations
- Academic and professional organizations
Educators must often spend countless hours sitting in meetings and serving on committees. Additionally, they serve as academic advisors and mentor individual students. Technology contributes to increased stress levels, as it continually disrupts habits and routines.
You can achieve a healthy integration of your career and life. Applying proven techniques and discovering how to balance demands will enable you to reduce stress and improve results.
- How can you effectively keep up with teaching your courses?
- What are the best strategies to manage administrative paperwork?
- How can you manage endless student assessment and grading?
- When should you carve out time for writing and curriculum creation?
- How can technology help you work smarter?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].