Bob Greene is a professional corporate trainer and owner of RCG Business Services. He is also an adjunct-faculty member with the American Management Association. Bob has created and delivered training content for associations, industry, and governmental agencies including the U.S. Navy Seals. He has over fifteen years of corporate training experience that is built on a career in business management and sales leadership in financial services, healthcare, consumer products, and SaaS. Bob was previously a guest-host on the QVC television shopping channel where he is a member of the Million-Dollar club for sell-through of over $1 Million of inventory during a 24-hour Today’s Special Value offering. Bob also managed a North American network of 133 sales representatives, generating over $250 Million in annual sales.
Bob is a graduate of Virginia Tech, where he played lacrosse, was president of his fraternity, Tau Delta, and was an on-air radio personality for WUVT. Bob earned his degree in political science and organizational leadership. He also holds a BMI certification in intercultural analysis and is a frequent commentator on business advancement strategies.
Bob is an active community leader with Rotary International, The Boy Scouts of America, and Youth Mental Health First Aid to help prevent teen suicide.
Bob has five children and resides in Northern Virginia with his wife and four sons, two of whom have already earned their Eagle Scout award.
- Inspirational keynote speaker, executive coach, best-selling author and marketing leader, helping to build the success of others
- Was drafted into the NFL as an offensive lineman and played professional football for five years
- Founded a construction company
- Won the African American Subcontractor of the Year Award in Maryland
- Lost almost two million dollars on one project in 90 days, forcing company into bankruptcy
- Pulled himself together, got a part-time job as a custodian, and applied hard work and determination to embark upon a speaking career