Do you record online classes? Learn the thorny legal issues and protect student privacy.
Many schools have been turning to virtual learning in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Online meeting platforms allow schools to record videos of online classes. Although these videos can be convenient for students who cannot attend a class or wish to review the material later, recording raises many legal considerations.
Privacy protections apply to virtual learning, particularly when videos involve K-12 students. You must know the laws to provide this option in a legally compliant manner.
- What student privacy issues does virtual learning raise?
- What laws relate to privacy and virtual learning?
- How can you mitigate any claims related to privacy violations?
- Can insurance policies and waivers help?
- What are the best practices for recording classroom lessons?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].