COVID-19 And Virginia’s New Mandatory OSHA Workplace Safety Regulations
In Virginia, employers are required to protect their workers from COVID-19. On July 27, the state instituted rules that require more safety precautions than federal OSHA guidelines.
If you have employees in Virginia, you must learn how to navigate state-specific guidance and compliance for COVID-19 and its effect on your workforce.
- Are employees suspected of having COVID-19 prohibited from the workplace?
- What protocols must you follow when allowing infected employees to return?
- Do you need to implement an infectious disease response plan?
- What are the requirements for the use of personal protective equipment?
- How should you disinfect and sanitize your workplace?
- What are the requirements for social distancing?
- What training must you provide to employees?
- What are the rules regarding mandatory face masks?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].