Are you following a strict, proper disinfection plan? Learn proven disinfection protocols to keep schools safe.
You have a legal obligation to ensure that your students and staff have a safe campus. COVID-19 requires you to disinfect classrooms and common areas frequently, but most people are not using proper OSHA-approved methods.
Applying proven disinfection protocols and products will enable you to protect all stakeholders from the coronavirus in the air and on surfaces. You must also continuously take advantage of sanitizers and train students and staff to avoid spreading infection.
- What are the OSHA and CDC guidelines for disinfection in schools?
- How can you prevent and control infections?
- What is the difference between sanitizers and disinfectants?
- Why are pre-cleaning and disinfecting necessary?
- What universal precautions and PPE should you use?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].