COVID-19: Masks And Personal Protective Equipment: Schools’ Responsibility And Liability
As you prepare to reopen your school, you are likely evaluating if you should require employees and students to wear masks. Some staff members and parents may only feel comfortable if everyone has a face covering, while some teachers or students may refuse to wear them. Some students may have medical issues and some may have learning issues. So how can a K-12 school safely open and provide for the safety and education of its students and keep faculty safe?
You need to understand your school's legal obligations to enact appropriate policies, provide personal protective equipment, and communicate requirements to employees and families.
- What organizations do CDC and OSHA require to use PPE?
- When are employees required to wear face masks?
- How can you ensure students use face coverings?
- How can you prevent legal liability in student and teacher mask wearing?
- How should you handle people who refuse to wear masks?
- How can you help students and employees feel safe?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].