COVID-19, Testing, and Temperatures for Schools: How to Make Things Safer as Staff and Students Return
As schools prepare to re-open, they are instituting new measures to keep staff and students safe. You may be considering temperature checks, active COVID-19 virus tests, and antibody testing for your school.
You need to understand the current laws and regulations that govern medical testing by schools as employers and as educators. It is also critical to consider the ethical implications of testing employees and determine how to balance individual privacy rights with group health concerns.
- Can employers require employees to take medical tests?
- Can schools test students?
- How does the EEOC definition of a “direct threat” relate to COVID-19?
- What types of testing are available?
- What ethical issues should you consider?
- What protocols should you implement?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].