Are COVID-19 vaccinations required? Learn what the law allows schools to mandate.
A COVID-19 vaccine might be ready by late fall or early winter. Some schools are considering requiring students and staff members to be vaccinated to keep their communities safe. Others are debating allowing people who have received the vaccine on campus while forcing unvaccinated individuals to connect virtually.
You need to understand the cutting-edge legal issues involved in making these decisions to protect stakeholders’ health while upholding their rights.
- What laws might prevent you from requiring vaccinations?
- What will the EEOC say on the issue of forcing staff members to be vaccinated?
- Could your school face legal liability for requiring vaccinations?
- Must accommodations be made based on religious practices?
- How should you handle individuals who claim the vaccine is unsafe?
- May you terminate staff members who refuse to be vaccinated?
- What policies and procedures regarding vaccination should you implement?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].