Update your COVID-19 protocols for 2021.Incorporate new information about vaccines, testing, and masks.
Schools’ approach to COVID-19 must evolve in 2021. You need to address vaccination expectations, increased testing options, new research regarding virus transmission, and updated government guidelines.
Despite the hope offered by vaccine approvals, it is now more important than ever to ensure your school’s policies and procedures protect students and staff. The recent virus surge and increasing safety fatigue are creating growing risks.
- What should you do while you wait for vaccine roll-outs in your area?
- Should you require testing and temperature checks in the interim?
- When will the direct threat exception be lifted?
- Should you require vaccines for your employees and students?
- How can you address people who refuse vaccines?
- When can everyone fully return to campus safely?
- How can you balance individual concerns with community safety?
- What important points should you include in your COVID-19 policies?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].