Are your grades fair amid COVID-19?Review strategies to adapt assessment for the pandemic.
During remote learning, you must adapt assessment and grading practices. Although traditional approaches to evaluation are no longer practical, it remains essential to ensure that students receive the high-quality feedback necessary for growth.
Proven strategies can enable you to transform assessments from pointless to purposeful and revise grading methodologies to accommodate the current environment.
- · What are the biggest challenges in providing feedback during remote learning?
- How can transformative grading practices help now?
- Why should you shift grading and assessment practices? ·
- What assessment methods are most effective and revealing?
- How can grades fairly reflect learning during the COVID-19 pandemic?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].