Discover logistics and safety solutions for higher education.
As the academic year begins, you need to consider how to implement a socially distanced college school day. Teaching on-campus this fall will pose its challenges.
You must take serious steps to keep everyone safe and healthy. It is critical to understand the many sets of rules that dictate your institution’s logistics plan.
- What CDC guidelines can assist colleges and universities?
- What steps are other institutions taking?
- How can you orchestrate a socially distanced day?
- What might happen if social distancing collapses?
- What costs do institutions need to incur to keep students safe?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].