Learn how to create social distance in classrooms. Discover how to implement CDC guidelines.
Many classrooms are not well-suited to social distancing. They are filled with desks, manipulatives, bookshelves, equipment, and, most importantly, students. Despite seemingly insurmountable obstacles and room size limitations, you can apply CDC guidelines to give students and teachers safe spaces to learn, team, and interact
You need to understand the detailed considerations to know how to prioritize action items, apply the guidance to your facilities, and maximize safety.
- What are the latest guidelines from the CDC and OSHA?
- What classroom layouts work best?
- What alternatives to traditional desks should you consider?
- How can you ensure safe distancing?
- How should you incorporate in-person, hybrid, and distance learning models?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].