COVID-19 and CDC Guidelines: How to Transport Special Education Students to School
As school districts reopen campuses, students with disabilities will need to get to and from school safely. Before the COVID-19 pandemic, the logistics of providing transportation were already overwhelming.
You need to determine how to comply with CDC guidelines for controlling the coronavirus while meeting your students’ needs.
- How does transportation constitute a related service?
- How do CDC guidelines apply on a school bus?
- What are the best strategies to meet student safety on transportation?
- How can you teach students to travel safely?
- What are the best scenarios to balance student needs and scheduling?
- What non-traditional transportation methods might help?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].