COVID-19 and CDC Guidelines: Transportation Protocols
After several long months of virtual learning due to COVID-19, it is time to start gearing up for students’ return on school buses and other school vehicles. You need to ensure student and staff safety while they use the supplied transportation.
- What is the latest information from the CDC, National Association for Pupil Transportation, and Department of Public Instruction?
- How can you monitor and protect drivers?
- What are the best practices for physical distancing and barriers?
- How should you clean and disinfect school busses?
- What illness protocols must you implement?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].