COVID-19 and Creating an Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan for your Workplace
As America reopens and struggles with COVID-19, new challenges and legal uncertainty face organizations.
You must follow OSHA, CDC, state, and local guidelines to open up and stay open safely. By understanding your obligations, you can keep employees and customers safe while minimizing potential liability.
- How can you develop an infectious disease and response plan?
- How should you develop and communicate workplace policies?
- What occupational risk classifications does OSHA provide?
- What administrative controls should you implement?
- How can you ensure a safe environment?
- How should you address PPE, including masks?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].