Find new revenue. Learn how to replace funding shortfalls.
Colleges and universities are facing funding shortfalls due to COVID-19. You can innovate through the pandemic, add new revenue sources, and emerge stronger than ever.
To increase funding, you must examine the broader context of higher education and address the full range of learner needs.
- How is the COVID-19 crisis different from past recessions or enrollment drops?
- How can you innovate through COVID-19?
- What roles should equity and inclusion play?
- Why is listening to stakeholders more important than ever?
- What are the five big ways to increase funding in hard times?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].