COVID-19 and How to Address Employees Refusing to Return to School in the K-12 Schools
When COVID-19 restrictions are eased, and school campuses are allowed to reopen, some staff members may refuse to return. They might worry about potential exposure to the coronavirus, have persistent health conditions, care for high-risk family members, or just not feel safe.
You need to understand what actions the laws allow, require, and prohibit when responding to employees who refuse to return. Balancing the needs of your students and concerns of your staff requires wise decisions and extreme caution to avoid liability.
- What should your action plan for returning to classrooms and offices address?
- How can you educate employees to minimize the risk of exposure?
- What laws apply to employees who refuse to return to work?
- May you obtain employee health information from medical professionals?
- What accommodations should you provide to employees with health concerns?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].