COVID-19 and How to Address Parents Refusing to Send Students to School
As campuses in areas recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic prepare to reopen, some parents do not want to send their children back to school. They are worried about safety and feel schools may be reopening too soon.
You need to set clear policies and procedures for families not yet ready to return to in-person learning. By providing clear communication and alternatives, you will be able to provide choices to parents to ensure the safety of their students in the coming weeks.
- What can parents do if they do not want their children to return yet?
- What options can you offer to parents concerned about in-person learning?
- Are there laws that interfere with parents keeping their children home?
- Is a remote learning option necessary?
- What obligations do you have under the ADA to provide accommodations?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].