COVID-19 and How to Assist and Empower Vulnerable College Students
The trifecta of a global health pandemic, injustices against Black and Brown bodies, and an economic recession require faculty and staff to have a new game plan for educating students. You need to be especially mindful of students marginalized due to their ethnicity, race, and socioeconomic class.
Faculty and staff in higher education must intentionally empower students who are most vulnerable during COVID-19. You can serve as a validating agent who advocates, supports, and cultivates student success, particularly in virtual teaching formats.
- Who is vulnerable during this global pandemic?
- How can you empower vulnerable college students?
- What are the best practices for critical validation?
- How can you become a validating agent?
- What changes should you make to virtual teaching sessions?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].