Improve virtual learning behavior. Learn from the results of 46 schools.
Leading behavior specialist Ryan Jeffery helped 46 K-12 schools implement discipline initiatives. He uncovered a pattern of four behaviors shared by schools that struggled most with behavior challenges, which he helped them conquer with four essential behavior management practices.
You can apply these proven behavior management practices to create a hybrid discipline model that works for virtual and concurrent learning.
- How can you avoid the four factors of fatigue with school discipline?
- What four discipline practices can take your school from fatigue to fulfillment?
- How can you help students thrive where they are?
- How can you support teachers with “outside of the box” behavior challenges?
- How can you replace teacher in-fighting with teacher-to-teacher learning?
- What are the best ways to remove bias and inequity from school discipline?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].