COVID-19 and Virtual Teaching: How to Engage Students and Foster an Online Learning Community
Online teaching is not just another educational trend or temporary solution to get through the COVID-19 pandemic. Distance instruction requires more than merely passively responding to e-mails, posting information, or grading students’ papers. You need to engage the students and foster an online learning community.
For synchronous and asynchronous models, you must have high-quality materials, instruction, interactions, and activities to foster effective learning. Fortunately, implementing several practical strategies will ensure that students have an excellent educational experience, even when learning remotely.
- How should you prepare your online courses?
- What is student engagement?
- How can you manage threaded class discussion forums effectively?
- When should you use synchronous vs. asynchronous activities?
- How can you accomplish collaborative group or team projects online?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].