Is contract tracing working? Stop COVID-19 spread among students, faculty, and staff.
As colleges and universities are reopening, they are facing hundreds of COVID-19 cases. It is critical for you to test, trace, and isolate students and staff members who could infect others.
Detailed contract tracing can enable you to limit positive cases to small clusters and prevent large outbreaks. By applying proven techniques and technology, you will be able to keep your campus safe.
- What is contract tracing? What benefits does it provide?
- What are the different types of contract tracing?
- How should you deal with the privacy concerns related to contract tracing?
- How can you manage self-reporting?
- What are the relevant CDC guidelines? What does COVIDTracer do?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].