Campus Safety and Security Assessments
The safety and security of college and university campus settings are major issues today, and it is important for institutions of higher education to have appropriate and robust safety and security services and programs in place to proactively prevent crimes from occurring, manage safety and property risks, and to promote a feeling of safety among the university community members.
Please join Tony Callisto, Senior Vice President for Safety and Chief Law Enforcement Officer at Syracuse University, for a presentation focusing on the development of a safety and security assessment process for your campus and various units of the campus.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- Physical safety and security assessments
- Building maintenance, electronic surveillance and alarms, campus environments, lighting, fire protection systems, and entrances/exits
- Campus safety policy, procedure and operational assessments
- Law enforcement/security procedures, emergency response plans and responder accessibility, and community member/visitor preparedness measures
- Training for campus law enforcement or security staff on safety and security assessments and use of “Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design,” National Institute of Crime Prevention training and certification
- Why and when to conduct security assessments, the how to conduct security assessments and preparation of safety and security assessment reports
- Action plans preparation based upon safety and security assessment reports
- Enterprise risk management and use of safety and security assessments
- AND MUCH MORE!
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at service@EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com.