Date:11/1/19, 1 PM Eastern
Duration: 90 minutes including question and answer session.
Presenter: Tony Callisto, Senior Vice President for Safety and Chief Law Enforcement Officer, Syracuse University
Price: $299.00 webinar or On-Demand, $399.00 webinar and On-Demand. Each option may be viewed by an unlimited number of attendees in one room. On-Demand includes full audio presentation, question and answer session, and presentation slides.
Who Should Attend? Administrators, faculty, HR, student services, staff
Best For: Higher Education
The safety and security of college and university campus settings are major issues today, and it is important for institutions of higher education to have appropriate and robust safety and security services and programs in place to proactively prevent crimes from occurring, manage safety and property risks, and to promote a feeling of safety among the university community members.
Please join Tony Callisto, Senior Vice President for Safety and Chief Law Enforcement Officer at Syracuse University, for a presentation focusing on the development of a safety and security assessment process for your campus and various units of the campus.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- Physical safety and security assessments
- Building maintenance, electronic surveillance and alarms, campus environments, lighting, fire protection systems, and entrances/exits
- Campus safety policy, procedure and operational assessments
- Law enforcement/security procedures, emergency response plans and responder accessibility, and community member/visitor preparedness measures
- Training for campus law enforcement or security staff on safety and security assessments and use of “Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design,” National Institute of Crime Prevention training and certification
- Why and when to conduct security assessments, the how to conduct security assessments and preparation of safety and security assessment reports
- Action plans preparation based upon safety and security assessment reports
- Enterprise risk management and use of safety and security assessments
- AND MUCH MORE!
YOUR CONFERENCE LEADER
Your conference leader for “Campus Safety and Security Assessments” is Tony Callisto, the Senior Vice President for Safety & Chief Law Enforcement Officer for Syracuse University. Tony manages law enforcement, security, fire safety, environmental health, emergency management, risk management, regulatory compliance, and parking and transit services. He was the University’s Chief of Public Safety from 2006-2014 and retired in 2006 from the Onondaga Sheriff’s Office (NY), as Chief Deputy Sheriff. He is a past president of the American Jail Association and of the Central New York Association of Chief of Police. He is a police instructor and is a national consultant in areas of higher education, law enforcement, corrections, labor relations and conflict resolution. He holds a BA in Criminal Justice from Columbia College of Missouri and a MA in Public Administration from Syracuse University and is an adjunct professor of Criminal Justice at Columbia College.
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com QUALITY COMMITMENT
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of DKG Media, LP, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at service@EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com.
CERTIFICATES OF PARTICIPATION
EducationAdminWebAdvisor certificates of participation are available to everyone completing this webinar.