Will infected teachers and staff sue? Learn how to reduce liability for COVID-19 spread.
Teachers and other staff members may contract COVID-19 at school. To avoid and defend lawsuits, you need to understand the obligations of schools and districts for keeping people safe.
It is critical to implement strategies, policies, and procedures to mitigate risk and reduce liability. Worker’s compensation laws and other legislation dictate your requirements and may provide some protection for schools.
- Can a school be liable when an employee contracts COVID-19?
- Would worker’s compensation cover that illness?
- What would an employee need to show to hold an employer responsible?
- Have states changed their worker’s compensation laws?
- What legislation may provide immunity to schools?
- What strategies, policies, and procedures should you implement?
- How can you keep the workplace safe?
- Will following OSHA and CDC guidelines help establish a defense to a lawsuit?
- What cases have been brought against schools regarding COVID-19?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].