Discover how to help students reach their career goals. Use career development plans.
The importance of helping students reach their career goals has never been more critical than it is today. The COVID-19 pandemic has made it more difficult to find jobs while limiting face-to-face opportunities for recruiting connections.
You need to guide students to set specific, measurable career development goals to help them fulfill their ambitions. While developing career plans can entail a significant amount of work, they will help each student understand what they want to pursue and what they need to do to get there.
Career development plans allow students to feel motivated to start their careers and include concrete steps to guide their paths.
- How can you determine each student’s current career status?
- What process can you follow to discover students’ destinations?
- How can you execute a gap analysis?
- What steps should you follow to create a career development plan?
- How should you measure progress?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].