Learn from six case studies of university racism. Apply the timely lessons to your institution.
Colleges and universities often face accusations of racism. Uncovering centuries of inequity, these allegations are increasingly coming to light in 2020. Six examples are particularly representative and revealing:
- Indiana University
- University of Central Florida
- University of Cincinnati
- University of Florida
- University of Colorado, Boulder
- Georgetown University
Some of these institutions handled the matter effectively, while others seemed to do nothing right. You can learn from these case studies how to better eradicate racism on your campus and respond to complaints appropriately.
- What are microaggressions? How do they lead to accusations of racism?·
- What devastating impact do allegations of racism have on a university campus, free speech, and student safety?
- What are the correct messages and actions to restore public trust?
- What lessons can you learn from these case studies?
- How can you prevent these issues from happening within your institution?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].