Combating Cheating and Plagiarism in the Era of Tweeting, Texting, and Essay Mills
The evidence is overwhelming. In study after study, about eight in ten college students admit to cheating. Each new technological innovation presents added opportunities and temptations. Online learning is especially vulnerable with essay mills dangling forbidden fruit in front of willing customers.
But the battle is not lost. There are proven strategies and tactics for discouraging, detecting, and punishing cheating and plagiarism. In this cutting-edge webinar, leading educator and higher education administrator Dr. James Ottavio Castagnera will guide you through the latest and freshest thinking on this endemic challenge to academic integrity.
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- What the terms “cheating” and “plagiarism” cover… and what they don’t.
- The latest and most popular tactics used by students to cheat on exams.
- In the cheating “arms race,” what has been proven effective and efficient in discouraging and thwarting cheaters, both in the classroom and online.
- Who are the purveyors of plagiarism and how do you detect or discourage their work products.
- What disciplinary systems and approaches are the most effective deterrents.
- And much more!
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].