How does your school> use common formative assessments? Learn how to use this tool to improve achievement.
Studies show learning loss from the pandemic is reaching a critical point. To assist students, creating and implementing a common formative assessment (CFA) system is crucial. As part of a Professional Learning Community, CFAs promote the essential learning standards, provide alignment across classrooms, allow educators to engage in meaningful dialogue about classroom practices, and target student needs.
You can apply a proven set of steps to develop common formative assessments for your students.
- What benefits come from common formative assessments?
- What role do common formative assessments play in PLCs?
- How can CFAs create alignment across classrooms?
- What steps should you take to implement CFAs?
- How can you keep common formative assessments sustainable?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].