Curriculum Design In A Hybrid Environment
As schools increasingly move to hybrid learning models and prepare to pivot on a moment’s notice, you need to update your curriculum. Hybrid instruction requires greater efficiency, with the same amount of content to cover in less time.
While core essential components remain the same, you must adapt your tools and instruction to craft a refined curriculum suited to a hybrid structure.
- How should a hybrid curriculum differ from in-person and virtual models?
- What does a hybrid lesson plan entail?
- What steps can you take to increase efficiency?
- How can you ensure educational standards are fully covered?
- What technology can help you deliver hybrid instruction?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].