Do your students read diverse literature? Discover how text selection can increase inclusion and equity.
There has been a renewed call for diversity and inclusion in schools. Now is the perfect time to focus on evaluating and broadening the instruction in your classroom.
You can select diverse literature to expand students’ views, provide an understanding of others’ experiences, and foster growth. Text selection is a medium for inclusion and equity.
- What does it mean to have equity in the classroom?
- Can equity be reached through literature?
- What is diverse literature?
- What is inclusive literature?
- How can you use literature to promote equity and achievement?
- How can you make informed literature choices?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected]educationadminwebadvisor.com.