E-Learning Guidance: Transitioning to Remote Course Delivery
In response to COVID-19, colleges and universities are rapidly shifting to remote course delivery. Despite the need to pivot quickly, you can make new methodologies work for your students and enable learning to continue.
The transformational steps you take now will power your institution long into the future. With an effective strategy in place for remote instruction, you will have the flexibility to meet student needs without degrading educational outcomes.
- How can you prepare your campus for remote learning?
- What steps must you take to ensure access to remote courses?
- How should you train faculty and students in e-learning tools and techniques?
- What future institutional changes should you prepare for now?
- How can you get faculty members on board with a distance learning strategy?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].