Learn about expected changes for schools in the Biden administration.
President-elect Joe Biden has identified priorities for K-12 schools under his administration, representing a drastic change from the current federal education focus.
For example, the Biden administration has expressed an interest in:
- Reopening schools during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Investing in teacher mentoring
- Increasing mental health resources in schools
- Combatting gun violence in schools
- Promoting equal opportunity in education
You need to prepare for any changes so that you can set policies and priorities.
- What can you expect for COVID-19 safety and school reopening plans?
- What guidance will likely be issued or rescinded?
- How will the Biden administration address LGBTQ student protections?
- How can school districts proactively prepare for changes?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].