Transform professional development into a virtual model. Achieve training goals for higher education staff.
The COVID-19 environment has presented challenges for instructors to get the ongoing development they need. You must continue to offer training so higher education faculty members can provide the best experiences for their students, gain valuable knowledge, and support your institution’s goals.
You can use virtual training by taking specific tactical steps to increase the effectiveness of this delivery approach. The improvements you make now to your institution’s professional development program will continue after the pandemic, contributing to continuous improvement and better outcomes for staff and students.
- What is professional development?
- What are the benefits for higher education instructors?
- What are the most effective virtual training strategies?
- How can you ensure your practices will lead to desired outcomes?
- Which resources can support your professional development efforts?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].