Gain parent support. Support your community during distance learning.
Parents expressed concerns about distance learning in the spring because they felt called upon to be teachers. Lacking the skills, time, and motivation necessary to excel in this role, many lamented their children were suffering and learning less than they would in classrooms.
As COVID-19 persists and remote teaching will likely continue into the new school year, you can motivate busy parents to succeed in their role as partners in education. By sharing proven techniques, offering encouragement, and outlining clear expectations, schools can empower parents while enabling students to excel.
- What do parents need to be successful at-home educators?
- How can you develop a true learning partnership with parents?
- What specific learning objectives would be useful?
- How can parents motivate their children to learn?
- What resources can you provide?
- How can parents monitor learning progress?
- How can you maintain viable communication with parents?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].