FMLA, FFCRA and ADA, In 90 Minutes
COVID-19 has had a significant impact on K-12 staff members, school funding, and future plans. You need to understand thoroughly the laws that govern employee safety, work conditions, and flexibility:
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
New regulations, interpretations, and ways of working create unique challenges for K-12 schools and their employees. You must be able to provide support, answers, and oversight to your entire team.
- When is COVID-19 a reason for taking FMLA leave?
- How should you administer intermittent leave?
- When must you provide for emergency sick leave?
- When are you required to engage in the ADA interactive process?
- How can you make requests for employee medical information?
- How does workers compensation interact with the ADA?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].