Make masks less stressful for students. Learn techniques to increase compliance and reduce anxiety.
Many students hate wearing masks. They take them off, adjust them frequently, have difficulty speaking, and complain about the warmth and discomfort. While we all long for the day when masks will no longer be required, there are steps you can take to make face coverings less stressful for students in the meantime.
- How do children’s brains and bodies adapt to the COVID-19 experience?
- What are the best practices for wearing masks?
- How can parents support mask wearing in schools?
- How can you make face coverings more comfortable and less annoying?
- What steps can you take to ease students’ stress?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].