Facilitating Culturally Inclusive Meetings in Higher Education
Are your meetings a place where people:
- feel free to try out ideas,
- make mistakes,
- practice building competency around inclusion,
- have space to disagree,
- voice concerns, and
- can be themselves fully?
During inclusive meetings, you can empower faculty and staff members to do their best work to transform students’ lives.
- What communication skills are most critical?
- How can you help people feel seen and empowered?
- How can you equip colleagues to educate ALL students?
- What are the goals of an inclusive meeting?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].