Facilitating Culturally Inclusive Meetings
Are your meetings a place where people:
- feel free to try out ideas
- make mistakes
- practice building competency around inclusion
- have space to disagree
- voice concerns
- can be themselves fully
With inclusive meetings, you can empower faculty and staff members to do their best work so that they can transform students’ lives.
- What tools can you use to become an effective reflective-educator?
- What communication skills are most critical?
- How can you foster inclusion and collaboration?
- How should you respond to colleagues whom you offend?
- How can you coach people who offend others?
- What is the value of establishing accountability partners?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].