Do you want to move up in your university career? Discover the secrets of long-term faculty career satisfaction.
Being a full-time college professor is tremendously satisfying and rewarding. Nevertheless, you need to learn to navigate and manage the three pillars of the academy (i.e., teaching, research/scholarship, and service) while maintaining a work-life balance to achieve a long, successful, fulfilling, and productive career.
Your work helps faculty members and students pursue their best possible lives and certainly gives your life meaning. You can apply strategies to mitigate the demanding workload while fulfilling your responsibilities.
- How can you keep up with teaching, student assessment, and grading?
- What is the best approach to formulating a research agenda?
- How are effective professors both excellent researchers and teachers?
- How can you manage the administrative paperwork and meetings?
- When can you effectively get some writing done?
- How should you build your CV while developing your faculty portfolio?
- How can you maintain your passion and not succumb to burnout?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].