Getting Started With Google Classroom And Google Meet: Online Training
Schools are increasingly relying on learning management and online meeting systems. The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated the expansion of these platforms that will continue to be at the center of education for years to come.
Teachers with certified knowledge of these tools, such as Google Classroom and Google Meet, are transformational for their students and in high demand by schools.
Whether teaching remotely or in a traditional on-campus setting, Google Classroom can help you manage coursework, organize assignments, grade submissions, and increase collaboration.
Google Meet can enable you to communicate with students in large groups and individually. By sharing screens and live video feeds, you can improve connections and accelerate learning.
- What is Google Classroom?
- How can you access Google Classroom and add students?
- What do the separate pages work? How can you use them optimally?
- How can you create and grade assignments and quizzes?
- How can you copy a course?
- How does Google Meet work and integrate with Google Classroom?
- How can you set up digital office hours for distance learning?
- What screen-sharing options are available?
- What meeting layouts work best?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].