Concerned About How To Comply With New CDC Guidance? Learn how it will affect your institution>.
The CDC recently released newer guidance on getting students back to school safely. President Biden has made this a top priority of his administration.
You need to make changes and take action now to comply with the latest CDC guidelines. There are five key COVID-19 mitigation strategies every school should use.
- What does the CDC guidance require?
- What has changed since the prior CDC guidance?
- How can you keep your staff, teachers, and students safe?
- What are the five key COVID-19 mitigation strategies?
- What are some of the additional levels of COVID-19 protection?
- What role do vaccines play in the new guidelines?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].